tickletorture

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

tickletorture

Postby tickling » December 27th, 2007, 9:16 am

hey! have anybody tried the tickle torture file? i want to try it, but im afraid it will being to intense :wink:
tickling

Postby croaker68 » December 27th, 2007, 2:27 pm

I have tried it several times, and would like for it to be more intense. What usually happens when I do it, is I start laughing when the file ends, pretty hard, but don't really feel any tickling, just the need to laugh. After a few minutes, I start to cough, and it wears off. I really wish it would be more intense, I would like to experience the full effect of the file as intended. Maybe if the tickling started while we were still in trance?
croaker68

Postby croaker68 » January 23rd, 2008, 3:21 am

I started using the trainsusceptible every day, and now the tickletorture file works a lot better. One thing that I think also helps is, I had the volume on my ipod too high. Using the files at a lower, more comfortable volume level made them work a lot better. I go into trance easier, and deeper. Now when the file is over, I do feel fingers tickling me, and laugh pretty hard for a bit, it is intense. Not for a whole hour, as the file is supposed to last, but probably close to 20 min. If I don't use it for a while, and come back, it also seems to work much better. Nice stress relief - laughing yourself silly for 20 min :)
croaker68

Postby P90Man » September 20th, 2008, 1:20 pm

This gave me an Idea to a new file xD.
Trig Intense Laugh :D
Imagine it. You are in a quiet environment and hear some saying the trigger and suddenly BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
P90Man

Postby nillerz » October 2nd, 2008, 6:44 am

You guys come up with crazy ideas.

How about a file that makes you vomit uncontrollably when you hear the word "Cheese"?
nillerz

Mehh Dx

Postby Jadeviran » July 7th, 2010, 2:04 am

I tried it but it didn't work. I've never been successfully entranced, but I was relaxed during it. As soon as it ended I sat up and waved my arms around, but I was kind of twitching a bit after it.
Jadeviran

Re: Mehh Dx

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:22 pm

[quote:820dd64d98="Jadeviran"]I tried it but it didn't work. I've never been successfully entranced, but I was relaxed during it. As soon as it ended I sat up and waved my arms around, but I was kind of twitching a bit after it.[/quote:820dd64d98]

i am very ticklish by nature contact me.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files