Programming power increasing file

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Programming power increasing file

Postby nillerz » August 18th, 2008, 3:47 pm

I am thinking about making one. I do PHP, SQL, JS, HTML, and CSS.

Since these languages are solely web based, are there any other programmers/scripters out there that would like to have something included in the file?
nillerz

Re: Programming power increasing file

Postby HypnoEMG » August 18th, 2008, 5:41 pm

Hmm, can you describe exactly what you plan to attempt. I'm versatile in all of those and might be willing to help.

[quote:4cc14b948b="nillerz"]I am thinking about making one. I do PHP, SQL, JS, HTML, and CSS.

Since these languages are solely web based, are there any other programmers/scripters out there that would like to have something included in the file?[/quote:4cc14b948b]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nillerz » August 19th, 2008, 12:35 am

Essentially I want to make a file to increase productivity and eagerness to program. The user will want to program and want to become a better programmer.
nillerz

Postby DataRecoverySoftware » August 5th, 2010, 4:55 am

Hi,
PHP has evolved from a pure procedural language to one where the Object Oriented and Procedural paradigms co-exist happily. Many PHP developers learn a procedural style first and historically the majority of online material relating to PHP takes this focus. This a selection of PHP specific aimed at a PHP developer wishing to explore OOP.

Regards,

[URL=http://www.datadoctor.biz]Photo Recovery[/URL]
DataRecoverySoftware

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:16 pm

[quote:e61d405107="DataRecoverySoftware"]Hi,
PHP has evolved from a pure procedural language to one where the Object Oriented and Procedural paradigms co-exist happily. Many PHP developers learn a procedural style first and historically the majority of online material relating to PHP takes this focus. This a selection of PHP specific aimed at a PHP developer wishing to explore OOP.

Regards,

[URL=http://www.datadoctor.biz]Photo Recovery[/URL][/quote:e61d405107]

i will be looking for your files but please try to enplane your codes. this site is alive and thriving
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files