Get in the zone file.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Get in the zone file.

Postby Winnie256 » December 3rd, 2009, 4:16 pm

This isn't so much a request for help, but more a note of my experience with this file.

This is my first ever file, and I thought i would give it a shot as i have a very important project to complete today. I listened to it last night, but I felt myself fighting the urge to go into the trance. As the hypnotist spoke about counting down and doubling my relaxation, I was feeling very relaxed. As he spoke the first number, I felt a wave sweep over me followed by a hit of adrenaline.

My pulse quickened, and I becam more conscious, this also happened when the voice spoke of being brought down deeper and deeper by his voice.

The first wave of adrenaline i think was caused by elation, i was excited that such a thing could work, but the second rush was most definately fear, I was scared of being pulled down.

I was never really able to get as relaxed as i was after that, so I played the file as i fell asleep. I remember consciously hearing parts of the file, but for the most part I was drifting in and out. I stopped listening at the end of the file when i came conscious again, i wanted to listen through the night but my earphones were uncomfortable.

Now I don't know whether its the file having an effect, or just my excitement to test it out, but i'm definately on top of my game today.

I just thought i'd share my experience with you guys :)

1. Will listening to the file in normal slumber have an effect?

2. any tips for fighting my fear of the trance?
Winnie256

Re: Get in the zone file.

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:27 pm

[quote:637c8dbf80="Winnie256"]This isn't so much a request for help, but more a note of my experience with this file.

This is my first ever file, and I thought i would give it a shot as i have a very important project to complete today. I listened to it last night, but I felt myself fighting the urge to go into the trance. As the hypnotist spoke about counting down and doubling my relaxation, I was feeling very relaxed. As he spoke the first number, I felt a wave sweep over me followed by a hit of adrenaline.

My pulse quickened, and I becam more conscious, this also happened when the voice spoke of being brought down deeper and deeper by his voice.

The first wave of adrenaline i think was caused by elation, i was excited that such a thing could work, but the second rush was most definately fear, I was scared of being pulled down.

I was never really able to get as relaxed as i was after that, so I played the file as i fell asleep. I remember consciously hearing parts of the file, but for the most part I was drifting in and out. I stopped listening at the end of the file when i came conscious again, i wanted to listen through the night but my earphones were uncomfortable.

Now I don't know whether its the file having an effect, or just my excitement to test it out, but i'm definately on top of my game today.

I just thought i'd share my experience with you guys :)

1. Will listening to the file in normal slumber have an effect?

2. any tips for fighting my fear of the trance?[/quote:637c8dbf80]

here is a good one to listen to it will help

Name: The Jungle
Description: Everyday life sounds fun and childhood fantasy. please give your feedback
Author: adby Added On: 2010-07-24 Downloaded: 81 Length: 04:19
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: The Ju
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files