really need some help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

really need some help

Postby Theatreguy22 » March 2nd, 2015, 10:42 am

Hi everyone, I originally posted this on the warp my mind forum, but I was directed here instead. I hope you this is more use. I'm just going to paste what I had there.

Hi everyone, I have a request I'm hoping someone can help me with. I'm looking for a medical hypnosis track. I know this sounds odd, and its really unconventional but I'm hoping someone somewhere can help me.

you see I have a problem which I'm looking for unconventional help with. I had an accident several years ago which damaged my spine. since then I've had weakness and pain in my legs, and pain in my back. the back pain is sorted with medication and that's fine. my legs however are always painful and I use a wheelchair most of the time as they don't support me well. my doctors wont do anything as there is no surgical course to take and I've been told that I will eventually be paraplegic but it could take 5 years. that's 5 years of pain.

Basically all I'm asking is relief from the pain. I've seen hypnotists make peoples limbs unresponsive or even have no feeling at all. That's what I need. I'm already a wheelchair user so I don't care about that part. Id just like to have all the feeling removed from my legs. Is there anyone who can help? Or offer advice? You'd be saving me 5 years of agony.
Theatreguy22

Postby Alvin » March 30th, 2015, 5:59 am

Not sure if you found your answers already, but BanishPain and TrainTotalControl should be what you're looking for. They aren't permanent, I don't think, but it should fit the job. My condolences to your legs :(
Alvin

Return to Help with Files