Technical forum/Paypal issue

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Technical forum/Paypal issue

Postby iamstretchypanda » January 4th, 2007, 10:00 pm

Maybe a technical help forum. While i was trying to obtain premium member status the paypal page didn't load (after filling out the forms ie. Name, address, phone number, etc and clicking paypal).

Anyways maybe you have a more manual way (directly through paypal site?) i could send payment.
'Saying Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.'

'Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised. When Old McDonald had a farm, the poor guy nearly died.'
iamstretchypanda
Regular
Regular

Re: Technical forum/Paypal issue

Postby HypnoEMG » January 5th, 2007, 2:01 pm

PayPal payment can always be made by sending money to: support@hypno-files.com with PayPal. I hope to have traditional CC processing by the end of the month.

[quote:58a7c9096b="iamstretchypanda"]Maybe a technical help forum. While i was trying to obtain premium member status the paypal page didn't load (after filling out the forms ie. Name, address, phone number, etc and clicking paypal).

Anyways maybe you have a more manual way (directly through paypal site?) i could send payment.[/quote:58a7c9096b]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements