File categories

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

File categories

Postby FoxBoy » June 16th, 2007, 5:57 pm

I can't help but notice that there is some files in categories that they shouldn't be in, like there is a lot of files that are not inductions that are in the inductions section, I find that this complicates things when i am trying to only look for a specific file type and there are other types mixed in where they shouldn't be. It might just be my comp. screwing up but it might not, so please fix this bug.
Shh be verwy verwy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits.
FoxBoy

Re: File categories

Postby HypnoEMG » June 16th, 2007, 9:17 pm

I'll try to take a look and see, sometimes things get misplaced. If you notice anything specific that you don't believe belongs somewhere drop me a private message or a note here and I'll correct it.

[quote:378e771b90="FoxBoy"]I can't help but notice that there is some files in categories that they shouldn't be in, like there is a lot of files that are not inductions that are in the inductions section, I find that this complicates things when i am trying to only look for a specific file type and there are other types mixed in where they shouldn't be. It might just be my comp. screwing up but it might not, so please fix this bug.[/quote:378e771b90]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements