Banner or Button for Hypno-Files?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Banner or Button for Hypno-Files?

Postby Lxndr » July 17th, 2007, 10:19 am

EMG, is there any banner or button I can use to link to hypno-files and further promote both myself, and the site?

Also a random thought - perhaps, since hypno-files is so small right now, you could promotionally offer some small time of premium membership, a month or so, to any new signups for a time? I can think of another hypnosis website got popular in part, I think, because when it started there was no restricted content other than specific pay files.
[url=http://www.twistedconfessions.com]Twisted Confessions: Hypnosis and RPG Design[/url]
Lxndr

Re: Banner or Button for Hypno-Files?

Postby HypnoEMG » July 17th, 2007, 9:22 pm

Currently I haven't created any banner ads for hypno-files. beyond that I'd probably be willing to do a link exchange. As for membership, I may consider something along those lines, I just haven't figured out how, but I may have an idea or two.

[quote:01d776482c="Lxndr"]EMG, is there any banner or button I can use to link to hypno-files and further promote both myself, and the site?

Also a random thought - perhaps, since hypno-files is so small right now, you could promotionally offer some small time of premium membership, a month or so, to any new signups for a time? I can think of another hypnosis website got popular in part, I think, because when it started there was no restricted content other than specific pay files.[/quote:01d776482c]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lxndr » July 22nd, 2007, 7:34 am

No need to do a link exchange, at least with me. My site is mostly for my primary home business which is a very different field, and the hypnosis is just a small addendum.

I'm just happy to point people here since they can find some of my work here - and I am already, with a text link. I just think it'd be prettier with a nice banner. No rush on doing it, but I'm subscribed to this thread, so I'd appreciate it if when (3 days, 3 years) there are some out there, you reply here so I'll know.

Thank you for all your hard work.
[url=http://www.twistedconfessions.com]Twisted Confessions: Hypnosis and RPG Design[/url]
Lxndr

Postby saygoodbye » July 20th, 2009, 8:38 pm

If you need someone to bring your site some lively hood, I would be happy to help.

I am a web designer/developer and I have recently gotten into social media marketing and website optimization.

Right now, the website works... but it is not up to web 2.0 standards.

Feel free to contact me and we can discuss where you can take this site and how we can make it BIG!
saygoodbye

Postby HypnoEMG » July 20th, 2009, 11:22 pm

I'm certainly willing to listen. Drop me a note to support@hypno-files.com

[quote:e82de720bb="saygoodbye"]If you need someone to bring your site some lively hood, I would be happy to help.

I am a web designer/developer and I have recently gotten into social media marketing and website optimization.

Right now, the website works... but it is not up to web 2.0 standards.

Feel free to contact me and we can discuss where you can take this site and how we can make it BIG![/quote:e82de720bb]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements