Is this community dead?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Is this community dead?

Postby RazorSandwich » October 8th, 2010, 7:04 pm

Almost never see any posts on the forums, or new files coming in. Where is everyone?
RazorSandwich

Postby HypnoEMG » October 9th, 2010, 5:49 pm

The site is pretty quiet, it always has been, but we are actually working on a major upgrade and I hope to push out a few new files next year.
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby RazorSandwich » October 9th, 2010, 7:10 pm

Good to know, PHP Nuke is getting pretty crusty and old these days compared to other CMS'es out there...heck, even Wordpress and a forum is a bit cleaner at this point.

But, it's good to know this place will still be around, I've been making use of files here for quite a few years now.
RazorSandwich

Postby HypnoEMG » October 11th, 2010, 7:48 am

I'll probably move to joomla or another system at some point but I've done quite a bit of work on the site and changing WILL be painful :) Stilll, this site isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

[quote:aba9967608="RazorSandwich"]Good to know, PHP Nuke is getting pretty crusty and old these days compared to other CMS'es out there...heck, even Wordpress and a forum is a bit cleaner at this point.

But, it's good to know this place will still be around, I've been making use of files here for quite a few years now.[/quote:aba9967608]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby RazorSandwich » October 12th, 2010, 6:20 am

Joomla itself isn't too shabby, but I've found in the past that it can be a pain to manage. I personally would recommend Drupal or even just a custom Wordpress installation based on flexibility and plugins alone, in all seriousness.

I can imagine either way that the transition won't be the most fun thing in the world to do. :P
RazorSandwich

Postby adby » March 21st, 2011, 12:01 pm

[quote:d2403af2e5="HypnoEMG"]The site is pretty quiet, it always has been, but we are actually working on a major upgrade and I hope to push out a few new files next year.[/quote:d2403af2e5]

No it just a non sexual Site. so gear up and get busy. make self help files.
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BRHowell » May 13th, 2015, 7:22 am

I plan to start making some files in the next few days and hopefully this place can slowly start up again :)
BRHowell

uh oh wake up

Postby Casey » July 31st, 2018, 11:30 am

uh oh wake back up you all..
The site is rising from the dead! :)
Casey

Return to Site Improvements