ipod noises

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

ipod noises

Postby insaneman » January 8th, 2007, 5:32 am

sometimes my ears act liek i have my ipod earbuds in them....and ill hear the sounds of my ipod coming on(the static) or a file switching on, even though nothing is in my ears.
do you get this?
insaneman

Postby iamstretchypanda » January 9th, 2007, 12:17 am

Nope... but i do remember setting the wrong playlist and having the 4hours sleep file come on. The next morning i awoke and had a strange desire to workout and do homework =/. Just hope my body hair doesn't fall out :p.

Hmm... every once in awhile i will hear a sort of popping sound, but i don't know if it's my hardware or if its supposed to be in their. Are you talking about when the file is playing on a speaker setup?

From what it sounds like you just hear it out of the blue even when no file is currently playing? If that is the case, then no i have not.
'Saying Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.'

'Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised. When Old McDonald had a farm, the poor guy nearly died.'
iamstretchypanda
Regular
Regular

Re: ipod noises

Postby adby » March 19th, 2011, 8:04 pm

[quote:7be4ac5cee="insaneman"]sometimes my ears act liek i have my ipod earbuds in them....and ill hear the sounds of my ipod coming on(the static) or a file switching on, even though nothing is in my ears.
do you get this?[/quote:7be4ac5cee]

have you resolved your problem with the noise?
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter