robot training idea

This is a place to discuss bodybuilding, fitness, and how to use hypnosis to improve it

Moderator: HypnoEMG

robot training idea

Postby joecomp2000 » May 28th, 2011, 7:31 pm

I have been thinking about this idea and looking for feedback as well as flushing out the idea..what I am proposing is setting up a suggestions while doing aerobic training for the anaerobic side of muscle building and using that time to good use as well as getting a great aerobic workout.

I alternate between aerobic and anaerobic workouts ...

so for aerobic workouts...set up a suggestion of 4 separate personalities while on the tread mill... the Robot that actually does the workout ... devoid of emotions and pain ..the robot would not need to think just do...however it would need just enough thinking power to prevent falling and provide feedback that there was no injury..another personality that is the coach ..mercilessly pushing the robot to the limits .. a third that is listening to tunes..and a fourth that is making detail plans for the anaerobic workout to come...

finish the workout all you remember is the tunes....and the plan

repeat the procedure for the weightlifting except 3 personalities robot coach and tunes... in this case the coach would be pushing for perfect form to prevent injury ...and prevent the ego from getting in the way and pushing too much weight

finish the workout all you remember is the tunes...and the numbers of reps and weight amounts...

this would allow you to be detached from the workout enough so that you don't feel the pain.. plan your weightlifting in detail, and since the coach would be watching you logging of your workout .

what do you think?
joecomp2000

Re: robot training idea

Postby joecomp2000 » June 12th, 2011, 1:32 pm

see beta 2 is out
joecomp2000

Re: robot training idea

Postby joecomp2000 » June 21st, 2011, 6:33 pm

[quote:3d6a96b55d="joecomp2000"]see beta 2 is out[/quote:3d6a96b55d]

posted the mp3's of beta 2
there are 2 one for treadmill and one for lifting...
whose your coach?
I chose Nasser El Sonbaty and MR G from 8th grade gym class..
Mr G was probably the reason I got into weightlifting..
had the biggest arms I saw until I saw a competitive BB at the local power gym.. strange but I am seeing coach clearly he has Nasser's head and body
but definitely Mr G 's attitude, outfits and clip board...
( green polo with jr high logo, dockers and nikes )
and I don't mention it in the file , but my coach has Mr G's stop watch
which is pretty amusing since he doesn't need a stop watch for weightlifting
..also has Mr G's hair arms ...
joecomp2000

overly complex

Postby Ender » July 28th, 2011, 6:31 pm

Personally the Band of Four seems like overkill to me the coach and planner could be the same person and don't suggest it is your favorite HS coach... All of them were ass holes in my optinion and there is one I would still like to see disinboweled for what he did to me...

And I don't really understand the old you and the robot... what would make more sense to me is to put an implant in your head so your were in affect the robot and had to obey...

So there would just be the fully controlled subject and the archatect of the Mucsle Stud the subject will became.
Ender

new update

Postby joecomp2000 » August 23rd, 2011, 6:58 pm

on wmm posted beta3 of robot bodybuilder ....
joecomp2000

Return to Body Building & Fitness